Meet WhiteBoyStatus
![]() |
| Level 21 and a Friend |
It's always a rare affair when Players, other then the current High scorers, reach the front of the "Top Movie" page.
WhiteBoyStatus's short movie "What To Wear" has a simple plot. Helping a friend find something to wear. Because where would our less hot friends be without us guiding them.( HAH! It's a joke.).
![]() |
| Snapshot From "What To War" |
His movie, at the time of this post, ranks 5th, has nearly 1000 views and a 4 star rating.
I was able to chat with WBS and got him to answer a couple of questions for us.
Thanks again for your time WhiteBoyStatus!
WhiteBoyStatus: Well, I've been on MSP since late 2012. This was my original account, but mid last year, I decided to delete it due to love issues.
- Celineko: What does you remember from MSP during 2012?
WhiteBoyStatus: I don't remember much due to the fact I rarely played.
- Celineko: Are You a active player now?
WhiteBoyStatus: Yes, very active. I try my best to put out the best content for my supporters.
- CN: How does it feel to be on the front page?
WBS: IT feels pretty good to be honest.
- CN: Were you already popular before "What To Wear" or after it got massive attention?
WBS: Well, a lot of my supporters know me for my short movies. Back then, I say I got a normal 200 views per movie. But i guess they really like that I didn't put the "short" in the title.
- CN: What's been the effect since you've hit the front page? I know some players don't take it well when their favorite top players get passed on the Boards.
WBS: Umm, no effect at all honestly.
- CN: Last question: What do you think makes a good MSP Player?
WBS: A Consistent Content Giver, Active Player and Most of All Respectful.
- CN: Any Final Words for our viewers?
WBS: Why am I getting so much hate only my Short Film?
Celineko: People are just jelly *hug*


Thats funny :D
ReplyDeleteThats funny :D
ReplyDelete