Blinking Cute Box Cat

Sunday, November 23, 2014

2 Hairs To Start off With In MSP

These are 2 hairs that I suggest you get when starting MSP:



Emolicious is a great looking long-hair for you if you want to feel edgy. You can wear it in any shade of color and it will still look good on you no matter what clothes you are wearing.
---------------------


Wavy Girl is another beautiful hair for all types of girls. You can wear it in any color and it will still look wonderful on you. I really like it in this shade of purple.
-

Buying one of these will save you money grief in the long run because you'll have one piece of hair that looks great on any of your outfits you might buy in the near future!



I'll be doing more posts like this one as soon as I can!
Remember to Follow,comment and share!

Happy Playing!

-Celiヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatCute Box Cat